Rejection? No Thanks!
- Write out out Romans 8:31:
2. When have you experienced rejection in your life? What happened?
3. Have you done things you didn’t feel good about, in order to fit in?
4. Write this sentence below: God created me to be WHO I AM.
5. Do you think that you fear rejection? YES/NO — Explain.
6. In your life, have you allowed rejection to re-define you? If so, what happened?
7. How could you have responded differently to rejection in the past? (Reference your answer to Question #6.)
8. List 3 things you can do to love yourself better:
9. The only person I can be is _______________.
10. Write the following statement: GOD LOVES ME, AND I AM FIRST ON HIS MIND TODAY.